Shortness of breath can also be known as Dyspnea which is one of the scariest conditions that occurs to human beings. Shortness of breath occurs if you cannot get enough air within the lungs. If it occurs in severe condition, then it is recommended to consult with your medical professional as early as possible.
Shortness of breath is possibly a life threatening emergency that causes serious diseases like heart attack, pulmonary embolism etc. Shortness of breath should be recognized while running. if you really feel some difficulties while running, then you can confirm as shortness of breath. In such cases, you have to consult with your doctor. Even shortness of breath occurs in lower oxygen at high altitude places like hill stations.
There are lots of causes and diseases for shortness of breath which outcomes in heart disease, muscle and nerve diseases and anxiety etc. The possible causes and diseases that occur due to shortness of breath are as follows:
1) heart valves may be leaky.
2) during exercise, the heart muscles do not get enough blood.
3) heart muscles may be stiff.
4) Opening in the heart which puts a stop to the lungs from acquiring enough oxygen within as well as within the blood.
5) high blood pressure can cause which can also be known as pulmonary hypertension.
6) Carbon monoxide poisoning
7) Asthma, which is a breathing disease that occurs at regular intervals. it can occur while operating or dancing. Even asthma can occur if entered in to dusty areas.
9) Congestive heart failure
11) Collapsed lungs which are otherwise known as pneumothorax.
12) Muscular dystrophy
15) Acidosis which is aspirin poisoning
16) Even kidney failure can also be a cause for this shortness of breath.
The subsequent above are the main cause of shortness of breath. apart from these, other causes are also possible. They are:
1) Hyperventilation- this causes when breathing too fast which outcomes in feelings of panic.
2) Gastro esophageal reflux- stomach acids that splash up into the throat.
3) lower level of actual health and fitness which is called as Deconditioning.
4) Postnasal discharge- this occurs when sinus drainage collects in the back again of the throat.
Since shortness of breath has several causes, it takes time to find out what is the exact problem for this breathing trouble. press here to find out why you suffer from shortness of breath. And what you can do to get rid of shortness of breath anxiety.